View : 13 Download: 0
Simple determination of azasetron in rat plasma by column-switching high-performance liquid chromatography
- Simple determination of azasetron in rat plasma by column-switching high-performance liquid chromatography
- Um S.Y.; Chae S.W.; Park H.J.; Chung M.W.; Choi S.O.; Lee H.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Separation Science
- vol. 33, no. 23-24, pp. 3638 - 3643
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- For the quantification of azasetron in rat plasma samples, a column-switching HPLC method was developed and validated. Following dilution of plasma samples with mobile phase A (17 mM potassium phosphate buffer (pH 3.0)) and simple protein precipitation by addition of perchloric acid (60%), the mixture was directly injected onto the pre-column. After endogenous plasma substances were eluted to waste, the analyte was transferred to the trap column by switching the system. Then, the analyte was back-flushed to the analytical column for separation with mobile phase B (a 22:78 v/v mixture of acetonitrile and 17 mM potassium phosphate buffer (pH 3.0)) and detected at 250 nm using a photodiode array detector. A linear standard curve was obtained in the concentration range of 10-800 ng/mL with the correlation coefficient (r) of 0.9998. The intra- and inter-day precision and accuracy values for azasetron were in the ranges of 0.3-12.9% and 89.7-101.4%, respectively. The method was valid in terms of specificity, precision, and accuracy. In addition, this efficient analytical method was successfully applied to determine plasma concentrations of azasetron following oral administration of azasetron at a dose of 4.0 mg/kg to rats. Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.