View : 71 Download: 0
A simple and quick chemical synthesis of nanostructured Bi 2Te3, Sb2Te3, and BixSb 2-xTe3
- A simple and quick chemical synthesis of nanostructured Bi 2Te3, Sb2Te3, and BixSb 2-xTe3
- Kim H.J.; Lee K.J.; Kim S.-J.; Han M.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 한미경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 한미경
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1123 - 1127
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We report a simple and quick route for the preparation of high-quality, nearly monodisperse Bi2Te3, Sb2Te3, and BixSb2-x- Te3 nanocrystallites. The reactions of bismuth acetate or antimony acetate with Te in oleic acid result in pure phase of Bi2Te3 or Sb2Te 3 nanoparticles, respectively. Also, ternary BixSb2- xTe3 nanoparticles were successfully synthesized using the same method. The size and morphology of the nanoparticles were controlled by varying the stabilizing agents. The as-prepared nanoparticles are characterized by X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscope, and high-resolution transmission electron microscope using an energy dispersive spectroscopy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.