View : 49 Download: 0
Construction of Cd(II) compounds with a chelating ligand 2,2′-dipyridiylamine (Hdpa): Anion effect, catalytic activities and luminescence
- Construction of Cd(II) compounds with a chelating ligand 2,2′-dipyridiylamine (Hdpa): Anion effect, catalytic activities and luminescence
- Park B.K.; Eom G.H.; Kim S.H.; Kwak H.; Yoo S.M.; Lee Y.J.; Kim C.; Kim S.-J.; Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 773 - 786
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Six new structures of Cd(II) complexes containing Hdpa ligands have been determined. With chloride and bromide, Cd(II) ions produce halide-bridged dinuclear units 1 and 2 while CdI2 produces mononuclear unit 3 without halide-bridging. Cd(II) ions produce mono-Hdpa complex 4 with chelating benzoate, di-Hdpa complex 5 with coordinating NO3 - anion, and tri-Hdpa complexes 6 and 7 with non-coordinating ClO4 - and BF4 - anions. One-, two-, or three-dimensional structures of Cd(II)-Hdpa complexes can be produced by hydrogen bonding interactions and π-π interactions. The compounds 4, 5, and 6 catalyzed efficiently the transesterification of a variety of esters with methanol, while 1, 2, 3 and 7 have displayed a very slow conversion. The transesterification reactivity shown by the catalyst 6 is very efficient and the best among the compounds 1-7. In addition, all compounds 1-7 and ligand (Hdpa) have shown the similar luminescent properties at λmax = 352 nm which suggest that their emissions seem to be attributed to the π-π* intraligand fluorescence. © 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.