View : 15 Download: 0
Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl acrylamides as antinarcotic agents
- Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl acrylamides as antinarcotic agents
- Jung J.-C.; Min D.; Kim H.; Jang S.; Lee Y.; Park W.; Khan I.A.; Moon H.-I.; Jung M.; Oh S.
- Ewha Authors
- 오세관; 정재철
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry
- vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 38 - 43
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The synthesis and biological evaluation of 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl acrylamides 1af as novel antinarcotic agents are described. The molecules were prepared by the Wittig reaction, followed by a coupling reaction between 3,4,5-trimethoxycinnamic acid (9) and aliphatic amines, which resulted in good yields. When tested for biological activity, compounds 1df exhibited strong inhibitory effects on the morphine withdrawal syndrome in mice due to their high binding affinities with serotonergic 5-HT1A receptors. © 2010 Informa UK Ltd.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.