View : 43 Download: 0
Development study of evaluation indexes for internet business models
- Development study of evaluation indexes for internet business models
- Kim M.S.; Rhee Y.-A.; Kym H.-G.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1093 - 1108
- Under the prerequisite that virtual markets need a unit of analysis different than traditional markets, a business model was created as the unit of analysis for this research. In order to help choose an Internet business model that creates the most value, evaluation indexes for value-creation potential of Internet business models are developed. AHP method was used for this Study. In the first stage of the deduction process, the improved profits and the reduced costs factors are classified as quantitative and qualitative evaluation indexes with two dimensions are extracted by related studies. Then, the evaluation indexes are corrected, complemented and verified through the expert interview, and analytic hierarchy. The results were the improved profits dimension outweighed the reduced costs dimension, and each qualitative effect outweighed each quantitative effect. The overall consistency index showed to be 2%, which means that all the experts are determined to have rational consistency. © 2009 International Information Institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.