View : 22 Download: 0
2,6-Dithienyl-4-furyl pyridines: Synthesis, topoisomerase I and II inhibition, cytotoxicity, structure-activity relationship, and docking study
- 2,6-Dithienyl-4-furyl pyridines: Synthesis, topoisomerase I and II inhibition, cytotoxicity, structure-activity relationship, and docking study
- Basnet A.; Thapa P.; Karki R.; Choi H.; Choi J.H.; Yun M.; Jeong B.-S.; Jahng Y.; Na Y.; Cho W.-J.; Kwon Y.; Lee C.-S.; Lee E.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 42 - 47
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- For the development of novel antitumor agents, 2,6-dithienyl-4-furyl pyridine derivatives were prepared and evaluated for their topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activity as well as cytotoxicity against several human cancer cell lines. Among the 21 prepared compounds, compound 24 exhibited strong topoisomerase I inhibitory activity. In addition, a docking study with topoisomerase I and compound 24 was performed. © 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.