View : 126 Download: 0
Measuring the compatibility factors in mobile entertainment service adoption
- Measuring the compatibility factors in mobile entertainment service adoption
- Kim K.; Kim G.-M.; Kil E.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Computer Information Systems
- vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 141 - 148
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- This study examines compatibility factors that influence users' intention to adopt mobile entertainment service. Potential compatibility factors derived from previous research include (1) compatibility with past control experience, (2) compatibility with user's curiosity and intrinsic interest, (3) compatibility with social norms, (4) compatibility with perceived critical mass, (5) compatibility with preferred lifestyle and (6) compatibility with economical value. From survey conducted in South Korea, curiosity & intrinsic interest, social norms, preferred lifestyle and economic value were found to have positive influence on the intention to adopt mobile entertainment service. The results imply that MES provider must select the most appropriate techniques and features to enhance the level of intrinsic interests among users. In addition, MES provider should concern about cultural orientation and life style of users during development of MES contents and interface as well as marketing of MES service.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.