View : 172 Download: 85
The adaptor protein LAD/TSAd mediates laminin-dependent T cell migration via association with the 67 kDa laminin binding protein
- The adaptor protein LAD/TSAd mediates laminin-dependent T cell migration via association with the 67 kDa laminin binding protein
- Park E.; Choi Y.; Ahn E.; Park I.; Yun G.
- Ewha Authors
- 윤영대; 박인영
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤영대; 박인영
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Experimental and Molecular Medicine
- Experimental and Molecular Medicine vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 728 - 736
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The adaptor protein, LAD/TSAd, plays essential roles in T cell activation. To further understand the functions of this protein, we performed yeast two-hybrid screening using TSAd as bait and identified 67 kDa laminin binding protein (LBP) as the interacting partner. Subsequently, TSAd-LBP interaction was confirmed in D1.1 T cell line. Upon costimulation by T cell receptor (TCR) plus laminin crosslinking or TCR plus integrin α6 crosslinking, LBP was coimmunoprecipitated with TSAd. Moreover, TCR plus laminin costimulation- dependent T cell migration was enhanced in D1.1 T cells overexpressing TSAd but was disrupted in D1.1 cells overexpressing dominant negative form of TSAd or TSAd shRNA. These data show that, upon TCR plus integrin costimulation, TSAd associates with LBP and mediates T lymphocyte migration.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
The adaptor protein LAD TSAd mediates laminin-dependent T cell migration via association with the 67 kDa laminin binding protein.pdf(419.78 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.