View : 15 Download: 0
Silicon charge detector for the CREAM experiment
- Silicon charge detector for the CREAM experiment
- Park I.H.; Park N.H.; Nam S.W.; Ahn H.S.; Allison P.; Bagliesi M.G.; Baek S.J.; Beatty J.J.; Bigongiari G.; Boyle P.; Childers J.T.; Conkin N.B.; Coutu S.; DuVernois M.A.; Ganel O.; Han J.H.; Hyun H.J.; Jeon J.A.; Kim K.C.; Lee M.H.; Lutz L.; Maestro P.; Malinine A.; Marrocchesi P.S.; Minnick S.; Mognet S.I.; Nutter S.; Park J.H.; Seo E.S.; Sina R.; Swordy S.; Wakely S.; Wu J.; Yang J.; Yoon Y.S.; Zei R.; Zinn S.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 양종만; 박일흥; 남신우; 박재형
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment
- vol. 570, no. 2 SPEC. ISS., pp. 286 - 291
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The Cosmic Ray Energetics And Mass (CREAM) payload had its first successful flight in December 2004 from McMurdo Station, Antarctica as a Long Duration Balloon mission. Its aim is to explore the supernova acceleration limit of cosmic rays, the relativistic gas of protons, electrons and heavy nuclei arriving at Earth from outside of the solar system. The instrument is equipped with several systems to measure charge and energy spectra for Z = 1 - 26 nuclei over the energy range 1011-1015 eV. The Silicon Charge Detector (SCD) is a precision device to measure the charge of incident cosmic rays. The design, construction, integration and preliminary performance of the SCD are detailed in this paper. © 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.