View : 106 Download: 0
Further analysis of ID-based authenticated group key agreement protocol from bilinear maps
- Further analysis of ID-based authenticated group key agreement protocol from bilinear maps
- Shim K.-A.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences vol. E90-A, no. 1, pp. 295 - 298
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- Recently, Choi et al. proposed an ID-based authenticated group key agreement with bilinear maps. Subsequently, Zhang and Chen showed that the protocol does not provide authenticity as claimed by replaying transcripts of the past session. To prevent those replay attacks, they suggest adding a time parameter to the message being signed. However, despite of such a modification, we show that the protocol is still insecure against insider colluding attacks without replaying transcripts of the past session. © 2007 The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.