View : 20 Download: 0
A secure mobile agent protocol for AMR systems in home network environments
- A secure mobile agent protocol for AMR systems in home network environments
- Seo S.-H.; Cho T.-N.; Lee S.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- 이상호; 조태남
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- vol. 3391, pp. 814 - 823
- Home network environments provide telemetering services through AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) systems. For households' convienience, the AMR system automatically inspects gas, water, and electricity meters at the remote site. Since this telemetering information is associated with billing, it must be secure. So, it is necessary to design a security protocol for AMR systems. In this paper, we adapt discrete logarithm based multi-signcryption to an elliptic curve based multi-signcryption protocol, for the purpose of efficiency. And, we propose a secure mobile agent protocol for AMR systems using the elliptic curve based multi-signcryption. Our protocol efficiently provides user authentication, integrity and confidentiality of telemetering information. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.