View : 15 Download: 0
Cytotoxic constituents of the octocoral Dendronephthya gigantea
- Cytotoxic constituents of the octocoral Dendronephthya gigantea
- Han A.-R.; Song J.-I.; Dae S.J.; Min H.-Y.; Sang K.L.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 송준임; 이상국; 서은경; 한아름
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 송준임; 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Archives of Pharmacal Research
- vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 290 - 293
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- A known monoalkyl glycerol ether, (±)-1-nonadecyloxy-2,3-propanediol (1) was isolated from the ethyl acetate extract of a soft coral Dendronephthya gigantea as a weakly cytotoxic constituent against four human cancer cell lines, A549, HT-29, HT-1080, and SNU-638. In addition, a known ceramide, (2S,3R,4E,8E)-N-hexadecanoyl-2-amino-4,8-octadecadiene-1,3-diol (2), was also isolated as an inactive constituent. This is the first report on the isolation of the compounds 1 and 2 from the octocoral, Dendronephthya species.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.