View : 75 Download: 32
Quantum wormhole and its dynamics
- Quantum wormhole and its dynamics
- Lee H.; Kim S.-W.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성원; 이현주
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성원; 이현주
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics vol. 593, no. 41278, pp. 17 - 24
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The two-dimensional dilaton gravity model is generalized to include a ghost Klein-Gordon field, i.e., a negative gravitational coupling, which supports the existence of static traversible wormhole solutions, and is semiclassically modified by adding local covariant terms of one-loop order. In the semiclassically corrected model, the black hole and the wormhole solutions are given. When a static traversible wormhole is used to transport matter or radiation, we study the back-reaction of the transported matter on the wormhole and the end state of the wormhole in the semiclassical level and compare the results with the classical case. We show that the semiclassical wormhole is stable to such back-reaction: the wormhole starts radiating when the matter arrives and finally return to a static one. © 2004 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.