View : 312 Download: 0
Luster properties of polyester filament yarn woven fabrics
- Luster properties of polyester filament yarn woven fabrics
- Kim J.-J.; Shin K.I.; Ryu H.S.; Kim E.A.; Lee M.; Oh K.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Textile Research Journal
- Textile Research Journal vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 72 - 77
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Polyester filament yarn fabric specimens, plain, twill, and satin with varying levels of yarn twist, are prepared to measure their luster properties. Images of the fabrics under specific illumination and viewing angles are acquired for further luster characterization, since the reflectance properties of the fabrics are highly angle-dependent. Along with the image analyses, goniometric luster is analyzed at varying angles to support macrolevel luster characterization. As yarn twist increases, the luster unit size diminishes accordingly, resulting in macrolevel gloss decreases. While conventional goniometric gloss measurements represent the macrolevel luster properties of fabrics, detailed analyses of luster images provide an explanation of the "quality" of fabric luster.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 의류산업학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.