View : 20 Download: 0
Synthesis and selective tumor targeting properties of water soluble porphyrin-Pt(II) conjugates
- Synthesis and selective tumor targeting properties of water soluble porphyrin-Pt(II) conjugates
- Song R.; Kim Y.-S.; Sohn Y.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry
- vol. 89, no. 1-2, pp. 83 - 88
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We have designed and synthesized a series of novel water soluble porphyrins and their platinum(II) conjugates, cis-[(Por)Pt(dmso)X], where Por=5-(4-pyridyl)-10,15,20-tris(4-sulfonatophenyl)porphyrin) (PyTPPS) or 5-[4-(3-aminopropyl)pyridiniumyl]-10,15,20-tris(4-sulphonatophenyl)porphyrin (PyTPPS-NPn), X=2Cl, 1,1-cyclobutanedicarboxylic acid, oxalate, or malonate. Their biodistribution in tumor bearing mouse was examined along with their antitumor activity against murine leukemia L1210 cell line. The representative complex 1 exhibited a significant accumulation in tumor tissue with a tumor/muscle ratio of 7 after 24 h post injection. The antitumor activity of the title compounds was marginal (T/C: 95-117%), but it was found that platinum(II) coordination to the porphyrin periphery did not affect the tumor accumulating properties of the porphyrin permitting further derivatization for efficient delivery of the Pt(II) antitumor agent. Copyright © 2001 Elsevier Science Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.