View : 18 Download: 0
Rigidity dependence of alignment and relaxation in main-chain nonlinear optical polymers measured by optical and electrical method
- Rigidity dependence of alignment and relaxation in main-chain nonlinear optical polymers measured by optical and electrical method
- Choi H.-J.; Lim T.K.; Jeong M.-Y.; Wu J.W.; Lee K.-S.; Lee S.-M.; So B.K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals Science and Technology Section A: Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals
- vol. 349, pp. 99 - 102
- Gordon & Breach Science Publ Inc, Newark, NJ, United States
- The dynamics of two main-chain nonlinear optical polymers, PA-PS and PA-MS, was studied at various temperatures below Tg. In the characterization, both the photo-induced isomerization method and second harmonic generation were employed. In the case of non-polar alignment by the linearly polarized UV light, the main-chain of PA-PS polymer was found well re-aligned but the main-chain of PA-MS polymer was not, because of the high rigidity. In the case of polar alignment by in-situ corona poling technique, double exponential functions fit well to the data of both PA-PS and PA-MS polymer relaxation data at all the temperature range.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.