View : 108 Download: 177
Isolation and characterization of monoacetyldiglycerides from bovine udder
- Isolation and characterization of monoacetyldiglycerides from bovine udder
- Limb J.-K.; Kim Y.H.; Han S.-Y.; Jhon G.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 전길자; 한소엽; 임진경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 전길자; 한소엽; 임진경
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Lipid Research
- Journal of Lipid Research vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 2169 - 2176
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Monoacetyldiglycerides (MADGs) were isolated from an animal tissue, bovine udder, by solvent extraction and silica gel column chromatography. Monoacetyldiglyceride structures were identified using a variety of 1-D and 2-D NMR techniques and collision-induced dissociation (CID) tandem mass spectrometry coupled with fast atom bombardment. CID of sodium-adducted molecular ions ([M+ Na]+) generated numerous types of product ions providing information on the double bond position of fatty acyl groups as well as fatty acid compositions. Structural analysis led to the classification of the MADGs isolated from bovine udder as 1-palmitoyl-2-lauroyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1,2-dimyristoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1-palmitoyl-2-myristoyl-3-acetyl-rac- glycerol, 1-oleoyl-2-myristoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1-palmitoyl-2- palmitoleoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1,2-dipalmitoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1- linoleoyl-2-palmitoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1-oleoyl-2-palmitoleoyl-3- acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1-oleoyl-2-palmitoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1-stearoyl- 2-palmitoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, 1-oleoyl-2-linoleoyl-3-acetyl-rac- glycerol, 1,2-dioleoyl-3-acetyl-rac-glycerol, and 1-stearoyl-2-oleoyl-3- acetyl-rac-glycerol.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Isolation and characterization of monoacetyldiglycerides from bovine udder.pdf(269.59 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.