View : 20 Download: 0
Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Functional Constipation in Korea, 2015 Revised Edition
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Functional Constipation in Korea, 2015 Revised Edition
- Shin, Jeong Eun; Jung, Hye-Kyung; Lee, Tae Hee; Jo, Yunju; Lee, Hyuk; Song, Kyung Ho; Hong, Sung Noh; Lim, Hyun Chul; Lee, Soon Jin; Chung, Soon Sup; Lee, Joon Seong; Rhee, Poong-Lyul; Lee, Kwang Jae; Choi, Suck Chei; Shin, Ein Soon; Korean Soc Neurogastroenterology M
- Ewha Authors
- 정혜경; 정순섭
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 정혜경; 정순섭
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NEUROGASTROENTEROLOGY AND MOTILITY
- 2093-0879; 2093-0887
- vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 383 - 411
- Adaptation; Constipation; Diagnosis; Guideline; Treatment
- KOREAN SOC NEUROGASTROENTEROLOGY & MOTILITY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- The Korean Society of Neurogastroenterology and Motility first published guidelines for chronic constipation in 2005 and was updated in 2011. Although the guidelines were updated using evidence-based process, they lacked multidisciplinary participation and did not include a diagnostic approach for chronic constipation. This article includes guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of chronic constipation to realistically fit the situation in Korea and to be applicable to clinical practice. The guideline development was based upon the adaptation method because research evidence was limited in Korea, and an organized multidisciplinary group carried out systematical literature review and series of evidence-based evaluations. Six guidelines were selected using the Appraisal of Guidelines for Research & Evaluation (AGREE) II process. A total 37 recommendations were adopted, including 4 concerning the definition and risk factors of chronic constipation, 8 regarding diagnoses, and 25 regarding treatments. The guidelines are intended to help primary physicians and general health professionals in clinical practice in Korea, to provide the principles of medical treatment to medical students, residents, and other healthcare professionals, and to help patients for choosing medical services based on the information. These guidelines will be updated and revised periodically to reflect new diagnostic and therapeutic methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.