View : 62 Download: 0
Porphyrinic metal-organic frameworks from custom-designed porphyrins
- Porphyrinic metal-organic frameworks from custom-designed porphyrins
- Huh, Seong; Kim, Sung-Jin; Kim, Youngmee
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 345 - 368
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- This paper highlights porphyrinic metal-organic frameworks (porph-MOFs) assembled from metal ions and custom-designed porphyrins. The contents are divided into three sections based on the types of polytopic porphyrin bridging ligands in porph-MOFs: (1) porph-MOFs containing 5,10,15,20-tetra(4-pyridyl)porphyrinato (TPyP) ligand and other pyridyl-based porphyrin bridging ligands, (2) porph-MOFs containing 5,10,15,20-tetrakis(4-carboxyphenyl)porphyrinato (TCPP) ligand and other carboxyphenyl-based porphyrin bridging ligands, and (3) porph-MOFs containing other custom-designed porphyrin-based bridging ligands.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.