View : 26 Download: 0
Single-crystalline ternary mixed metal oxide 1-dimensional nanostructures of Ir1-x-yRuxVyO2 by vapour phase transport
- Single-crystalline ternary mixed metal oxide 1-dimensional nanostructures of Ir1-x-yRuxVyO2 by vapour phase transport
- Jung, Hayoung; Chun, Sung Hee; Seok, Jeesoo; Kim, Yu Lim; Lee, Seung Joon; Kim, Myung Hwa; Lee, Nam-Suk
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 17, no. 34, pp. 6476 - 6482
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We report for the first time the growth of single-crystalline ternary mixed metal oxide nanowires consisting of Ir, Ru, V, and O via a vapour phase transport process by carefully controlling the relative ratios of IrO2, RuO2, and VO2 precursors, which have a tetragonal rutile crystal structure with similar lattice parameters. We clearly observed that various compositions of Ir1-x-yRuxVyO2 nanowires were readily modulated by randomly incorporating Ir4+, Ru4+, and V4+ metal ions into the tetragonal lattice unit owing to their similar ionic sizes as confirmed by STEM elementary mapping as well as X-ray diffraction patterns for analysis of the crystal structure of mixed metal oxide nanowires.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.