View : 129 Download: 0
Phytochemical constituents from the florets of tiger grass Thysanolaena latifolia from Nepal
- Phytochemical constituents from the florets of tiger grass Thysanolaena latifolia from Nepal
- Shrestha, Sabina; Park, Ji-Hae; Cho, Jin-Gyeong; Lee, Dae-Young; Jeong, Rak-Hun; Song, Myoung-Chong; Cho, Somi Kim; Lee, Dong-Sun; Baek, Nam-In
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ASIAN NATURAL PRODUCTS RESEARCH
- 1028-6020; 1477-2213
- vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 206 - 213
- Thysanolaena latifolia; Thysanolaena maxima; C-glycosylflavones; depside; amrisoside; Poaceae
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Phytochemical investigation on the florets of Thysanolaena latifolia leads to the isolation of a new compound 6 ''-O-acetylorientin-2 ''-O-alpha-L-rhamnopyranoside (1), named amrisoside and other 34 known compounds. The chemical structures of the compounds were determined from the interpretation of spectroscopic data including NMR, MS, and IR. This is the first report of phytochemical constituents from the monotypic genus Thysanolaena.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 나노·바이오기술연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.