View : 39 Download: 0
Cu-I/Rh-II-Catalyzed Tandem Convergent Multicomponent Reaction for the Regio- and Stereocontrolled Synthesis of gamma-Oxo-beta-amino Esters
- Cu-I/Rh-II-Catalyzed Tandem Convergent Multicomponent Reaction for the Regio- and Stereocontrolled Synthesis of gamma-Oxo-beta-amino Esters
- Jung, Da Jung; Jeon, Hyun Ji; Lee, Joo Hyun; Lee, Sang-gi
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ORGANIC LETTERS
- 1523-7060; 1523-7052
- vol. 17, no. 14, pp. 3498 - 3501
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The first example of a highly regio- and stereo-selective catalytic method for the three-component one-pot synthesis of highly functionalized alpha-vinylated gamma-oxo-beta-amino esters is disclosed. In this catalytic triad, the Cu-I-catalyst selectively catalyzes the, cycloaddition of the 1-alkyne and sulfonyl azide first resulting in the corresponding 1-sulfonyl-1,2,3-triazole. An a-imino Rh-II-carbene is generated from an open-chain alpha-imino diazo of the triazole, and this species reacts with gamma-hydroxy alpha,beta-unsaturated esters to form allylic (Z)-amino vinyl ethers. Rapid deconjugative [3,3]-sigmatropic rearrangement affords the alpha-vinyl gamma-oxo-beta-amino esters in high yields with high levels of diastereoselectivity.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.