View : 63 Download: 0
Novel Germline Mutation of BRCA1 Gene in a 56-Year-Old Woman with Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Novel Germline Mutation of BRCA1 Gene in a 56-Year-Old Woman with Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Kim, Hye Sook; Lee, Soon Wook; Choi, Yoon Ji; Shin, Sang Won; Kim, Yeul Hong; Cho, Min Sun; Lee, Soon Nam; Park, Kyong Hwa
- Ewha Authors
- 이순남; 조민선
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이순남; 조민선
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT
- 1598-2998; 2005-9256
- vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 534 - 538
- BRCA1 gene; Breast neoplasms; Lymphoma; Ovarian neoplasms
- KOREAN CANCER ASSOCIATION
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- We report a case of a 56-year-old woman with breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with a BRCA1 gene mutation. Evidence is mounting that there is a large increase in the risk for hematologic malignancies among patients with genetic changes in the BRCA pathways. The genomic analysis demonstrated a frameshift mutation in the BRCA1 gene: 277_279delinsCC (Phe93fs). It is a novel BRCA1 mutation that has never been reported, and caused malignant lymphoma as well as breast and ovarian cancer.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.