View : 129 Download: 0
A cholesteryl thiazolothiazole derivative for colorimetric sensing of Cu2+ and its sol-gel transition
- A cholesteryl thiazolothiazole derivative for colorimetric sensing of Cu2+ and its sol-gel transition
- Zhang, Xin; Choi, Hyun-A; Lee, Songyi; Yin, Jun; Kim, Sun Hee; Lee, Chongmok; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 이종목; 윤주영
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이종목; 윤주영
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- DYES AND PIGMENTS
- 0143-7208; 1873-3743
- vol. 122, pp. 109 - 115
- Copper sensing; Cu(II) sensor; Colorimetric sensor; Thiazolothiazole; Sol-gel transition; Organo radical
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- In the current work, a new thiazolothiazole derivative Chol-TZTZ (1) was synthesized, in which a thiazolothiazole bearing aryl amine groups was linked with four cholesteryl units. Thiazolothiazole derivative 1 displayed a unique colorimetric change from green to blue upon the addition of Cu2+ via the formation of organic radicals. UV absorption maximum was changed from 395 nm to 700 nm when Cu2+ was added. Among the various solvents, cyclohexanone could induce gelation of compound I. pi-pi interaction between the thiazolothiazole core and van der Waals forces between the cholesteryl group should be Involved in the molecules self-assembly of the gelator chol-TZTZ into fibrous superstructures. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.