View : 37 Download: 0
Paranormal Operators and Some Operator Equations
- Paranormal Operators and Some Operator Equations
- An, Il Ju; Ko, Eungil
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 1195 - 1207
- Paranormal operator; generalized Weyl's theorem; single valued extension property
- UNIV NIS, FAC SCI MATH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Let a pair (A, B) of bounded linear operators acting on a Hilbert space be a solution of the operator equations ABA = A(2) and BAB = B-2. When A is a paranormal operator, we explore some behaviors of the operators AB, BA, and B. In particular, if A or A* is a polynomial root of paranormal operators, we show that Weyl type theorems are satisfied for the operators AB, BA, and B.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.