View : 33 Download: 0
A new naphthalimide derivative as a selective fluorescent and colorimetric sensor for fluoride, cyanide and CO2
- A new naphthalimide derivative as a selective fluorescent and colorimetric sensor for fluoride, cyanide and CO2
- Lee, Minji; Jo, Sunjung; Lee, Dayoung; Xu, Zhaochao; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- DYES AND PIGMENTS
- 0143-7208; 1873-3743
- vol. 120, pp. 288 - 292
- Carbon dioxide sensor; Fluoride ion sensor; Cyanide ion sensor; Fluorescent sensor; Colorimetric sensor; Anion recognition
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new naphthalimide derivative 1 is reported as an anion-activated CO2 chemosensor. Among the various anions, chemosensor 1 displayed selective colorimetric and fluorescence changes with F- and DN-. Hydrogen bonding interactions between amine groups and anions can be attributed to these changes. The exposure of CO2 revived the original color and fluorescence, so that distinct "On-Off-On" fluorescence emission changes were observed, for this anion-activated CO2 sensing mechanism. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.