View : 24 Download: 0
Novel Hybrid Receiver for Interference Cancellation and Suppression in Sidehaul System
- Novel Hybrid Receiver for Interference Cancellation and Suppression in Sidehaul System
- Moon, Sangmi; Kim, Bora; Malik, Saransh; You, Cheolwoo; Liu, Huaping; Kim, Jeong-Ho; Kim, Jihyung; Lee, Moon-Sik; Hwang, Intae
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- WIRELESS PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 0929-6212; 1572-834X
- vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 377 - 393
- Full suspension cancellation (FSC); Hybrid receiver; IRC; SIC; Sidehaul system; Suppression
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Recently, the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) has developed a sidehaul system to cope with rapidly increasing mobile data traffic. Nevertheless, numerous challenging technical problems remain. One of the major problems is interference management between small cells. In this paper, we propose a novel hybrid receiver for full suspension cancellation to reduce the interference from neighboring cells in the sidehaul system. The proposed receiver can cancel and suppress interference by integrating the interference rejection combining technique with successive interference cancellation. We perform a simulation based on the 20-MHz bandwidth of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced technology. Simulation results show that the proposed receiver can achieve a lower error rate and a higher throughput compared to conventional receivers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.