View : 82 Download: 0
On T-u-Toeplitzness of weighted composition operators on H-2
- On T-u-Toeplitzness of weighted composition operators on H-2
- Jung, Sungeun; Ko, Eungil
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- COMPLEX VARIABLES AND ELLIPTIC EQUATIONS
- 1747-6933; 1747-6941
- vol. 60, no. 11, pp. 1522 - 1538
- S-Toeplitz operator; weighted composition operator; hardy space; inner function
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this paper, we show that W-f,W-phi is T-u-Toeplitz if and only if C(phi)u = u, where u is a nonconstant inner function. We also provide necessary and sufficient conditions for T-u-Toeplitzness of W-f,W-phi* W-f,W-phi. Indeed, W-f,W-phi* W-f,W-phi is T-u-Toeplitz if and only if phi is an inner function. Finally, we study several conditions for the product Wf,phi Wf,phi* to be Toeplitz.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.