View : 55 Download: 0
Constituents of the Leaves of Verbascum blattaria
- Constituents of the Leaves of Verbascum blattaria
- Youn, I-Soo; Han, Ah-Reum; Roh, Mark S.; Seo, Eun-Kyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 서은경; 한아름
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- NATURAL PRODUCT COMMUNICATIONS
- 1934-578X; 1555-9475
- vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 445 - 446
- Verbascum blattaria; Scrophulariaceae; Iridoid glycosides; Flavonoids
- NATURAL PRODUCTS INC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Phytochemical investigation of the dried leaves of Verbascum blattaria L. (Scrophulariaceae) led to the isolation and identification of five known compounds, E-harpagoside, laterioside, kaempferol 3-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside, bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, and (28)-liquiritigenin. The structures of these compounds were determined by physical and spectroscopic data analysis. All compounds were isolated from V. blattaria for the first time.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.