View : 16 Download: 0
Synthesis of 3,4,5-Trisubstituted Isoxazoles through Gold-Catalyzed Cascade Cyclization Oxidative Alkynylation and Cyclization-Fluorination of 2-Alkynone O-Methyloximes
- Synthesis of 3,4,5-Trisubstituted Isoxazoles through Gold-Catalyzed Cascade Cyclization Oxidative Alkynylation and Cyclization-Fluorination of 2-Alkynone O-Methyloximes
- Song, Doo-Hee; Ryu, Jae-Sang
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- 0253-2964; 1229-5949
- vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 2635 - 2644
- Gold; Isoxazole; O-Methyloxime; Cross-coupling; Alkyne
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Gold-catalyzed tandem cyclization oxidative alkynylation and cyclization-fluorination reactions of 2-alkynone O-methyloximes are described. The reactions proceed smoothly at room temperature in the presence of 10 mol % of (PPh3)AuNTf2, 2.5 equivalents of selectfluor, and 2 equivalents of K3PO4. 2-Alkynone O-methyloximes undergo intramolecular oxyauration/cyclization and ensuing oxidative cross-coupling and fluorination process to afford the corresponding 3,4,5-trisubstituted isoxazoles in a cascade manner.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.