View : 30 Download: 0
A Study on the CRM Developmental Stage Model
- A Study on the CRM Developmental Stage Model
- Kim, Min Sun; Kim, Jeong-hee; Kym, Hyogun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INFORMATION-AN INTERNATIONAL INTERDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL
- vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 79 - 97
- CRM; Developmental Stage Model; DBM; e-CRM; ERM
- INT INFORMATION INST
- This study intends to devise the CRM Developmental Stage Model to examine which factors of each stage needs to be managed effectively to successfully materialize CRM. Four levels of developmental stages were identified based on the preceding researches. To diagnose these stages, benchmarks for each area were deduced, focusing on the organizational environment, strategies, and operational and analytical and collaborative activities. Based on 15 benchmarks and each of the stages, distinguishing factors were derived for each area. CRM Developmental Stage Model was devised from this foundation. To analyze the appropriateness and reasonableness of CRM Developmental Stage Model, reliability and factor analyses were conducted as well as a survey that targeted the Korean companies which introduced CRM so that the reliability and validity could be analyzed. CRM operation results were set as dependent variables to verify in terms of stages and benchmarks by utilizing correlation and multiple regression analyses.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.