View : 125 Download: 0
Numerical Analysis of Conversion between a Black Hole and a Wormhole
- Numerical Analysis of Conversion between a Black Hole and a Wormhole
- Kim, Sung-Won; Kim, Jin Young; Kang, Yuri; Lee, Seung Guk; Joo, Dong Woo; So, Byung Min; Son, Dong Hyeon
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2546 - 2551
- Numerical analysis; Black hole; Wormhole
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Recently, there is a report on conversions between a black hole and a wormhole by controlling the input of the ghost field, which has negative kinetic terms. Based on theoretical reasoning, the numerical analysis of the conversion is achieved in four-dimensional spacetime by assuming a spherical symmetry. These numerical works are valuable not only for their scientific aspects but also for their educational aspects because high-school students were fully involved in this programming process.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.