View : 149 Download: 0
Fabrication of replica polymer mold for imprint lithography
- Fabrication of replica polymer mold for imprint lithography
- Lee, Min Jung; Kim, Youn Sang
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ELECTRONIC MATERIALS LETTERS
- ELECTRONIC MATERIALS LETTERS vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 155 - 162
- imprint lithography; replica mold; polymer mold; surface treatment; anti-adhesive coating
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We introduce a universal strategy virtually applicable to any types of stamping molds to achieve anti-adhesion surface for simple and rapid fabrication and replication of nanostructures with high fidelity. The surface of various hard and soft molds irrespective of basic mold materials have been bound strongly and covalently with poly(dimethylsiloxane) (PDMS), which has a good and optimum surface property for molding process such as low surface energy and low adhesion property like normal PDMS mold. In particular, nano-featured replica molds were fabricated from SiO2 nanostructures with general UV-curing polymers. With this method, we replicated complex nanostructures with high aspect ratios on various substrates over several square inches.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.