View : 153 Download: 0
One step route to the fabrication of arrays of TiO2 nanobowls via a complementary block copolymer templating and sol-gel process
- One step route to the fabrication of arrays of TiO2 nanobowls via a complementary block copolymer templating and sol-gel process
- Li, Xue; Peng, Juan; Kang, Joo-Hee; Choy, Jin-Ho; Steinhart, Martin; Knoll, Wolfgang; Kim, Dong Ha
- Ewha Authors
- 최진호; 김동하
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 최진호; 김동하
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SOFT MATTER
- SOFT MATTER vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 515 - 521
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Highly dense, ordered arrays of a titania (TiO2) nanomaterial with a bowl-shape morphology are generated by using poly(styrene-block-ethylene oxide) (PS-b-PEO) block copolymers as templates combined with a sol-gel process. Porous organic-inorganic hybrid films with titania nanodomains incorporated in the PEO domains can be produced by one step spin-coating. By manipulating the relative composition of the precursor ingredients, a simple protocol to fabricate hexagonally packed arrays of nanobowls is defined. Addition of a second inorganic precursor into the common solution leads to arrays of composite Au-TiO2 nanobowls. Such organic-inorganic hybrids and pure titania nanostructures with controlled shape and size exhibit unique photophysical properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.