View : 25 Download: 0
A model for the value of intellectual capital
- A model for the value of intellectual capital
- Moon, Yun Ji; Kym, Hyo Gun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES-REVUE CANADIENNE DES SCIENCES DE L ADMINISTRATION
- vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 253 - 269
- intellectual capital; human capital; structural capital; relational capital; knowledge
- MCMASTER UNIVERSITY, DEGROOTE SCHOOL BUSINESS
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- We propose and provide empirical support for a model of intellectual capital that, along with their sub/actors and measurement indicators, includes the following three key factors: human capital, structural capital, and relational capital. Our model is offered as a useful tool to managers for assessing various aspects of intellectual capital within their organizations, with the view of identifying areas in most need of resources. It also serves as a prototype for gauging the overall intellectual capital of a firm.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.