View : 25 Download: 0
The context driven component supporting the context adaptation and the content extension
- The context driven component supporting the context adaptation and the content extension
- Yoon, Hoijin; Choi, Byoungju
- Ewha Authors
- 최병주; 윤회진
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1485 - 1504
- context; adaptation; ubiquitous computing; component; context awareness
- INST INFORMATION SCIENCE
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- The context aware applications should focus on the Context adaptation, where the context change is reflected in the application, and the Content extension, where a new content of context is added without rebuilding the whole application. This paper defines Context Driven Component, which implements behaviors required by a context. An application is developed through composing the context driven components. It supports the context adaptation through replacing components or the content extension through adding components implementing behaviors relevant to the extended contents; The development using the context driven components will be analyzed in the following respects; the scale of context, the vertical decomposition compared to the existing way, and the implementation in Ubicomp.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.