View : 171 Download: 0
Security analysis and improvement for key issuing schemes in ID-based cryptography
- Security analysis and improvement for key issuing schemes in ID-based cryptography
- Kwon, Saeran; Lee, Sang-Ho
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- TRUST, PRIVACY, AND SECURITY IN DIGITAL BUSINESS, PROCEEDINGS
- TRUST, PRIVACY, AND SECURITY IN DIGITAL BUSINESS, PROCEEDINGS vol. 4083, pp. 203 - 212
- SPRINGER-VERLAG BERLIN
- Document Type
- In this paper, we analyze some serious weakness for security of existing key issuing schemes in identity (ID)-based cryptosystems which were proposed in order to eliminate key escrow property and remove the need of secure channel, and describe some attacks for them. In addition, we present the improved key issuing protocols for each scheme with weakness, which can resist the attack and overcome key escrow problem.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.