View : 129 Download: 0
Prevalence of metabolic syndrome and related risk factors in young schoolchildren.
- Prevalence of metabolic syndrome and related risk factors in young schoolchildren.
- Kong, K. A.; Park, B.; Min, J.; Hong, J.; Hong, Y.; Chang, N.; Lee, B.; Lee, S.; Ha, E.; Park, H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY vol. 163, no. 11, pp. S22 - S22
- OXFORD UNIV PRESS INC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Meeting Abstract
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.