View : 19 Download: 0
Isolation and genotyping of Enterobacter sakazakii from powdered infant formula manufactured in Korea
- Isolation and genotyping of Enterobacter sakazakii from powdered infant formula manufactured in Korea
- Yoo, MK; Kim, SS; Oh, S
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- FOOD SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 875 - 877
- Enterobacter sakazkaii; powdered infant formula; DFI medium; isolation; RAPD-PCR
- KOREAN SOC FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Presence of Enterobacter sakazakii, occasional pathogen of powdered infant formula causing rare, but life-threatening diseases such as neonatal meningitis, bacteremia, necrotizing enterocolitis, and necrotizing meningoencephalitis after ingestion was examined in 45 powdered infant formula products manufactured in Korea using chromogenic Druggan-Forsvthe-Nersen (DFI) medium, and isolates were identified with API 20E. Ent. sakazakii was isolated from three products. Ent. sakazakii isolates were genotyped by RAPD-PCR using two random primers, and their banding patterns were compared.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.