View : 67 Download: 0
Cytotoxic constituents from the whole plant of Corydalis pallida
- Cytotoxic constituents from the whole plant of Corydalis pallida
- Kim, HR; Min, HY; Jeong, YH; Lee, SK; Lee, NS; Seo, EK
- Ewha Authors
- 이남숙; 이상국; 서은경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이남숙; 서은경
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 1224 - 1227
- Corydalis pallida; Papaveraceae; berberine; N-trans-feruloylmethoxytyramine; N-trans-feruloyltyramine; cytotoxicity
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Here we report the cytotoxic activity of three known compounds isolated for the first time from Corydalis pallida (Papaveraceae). An isoquinoline alkaloid, berberine, exhibited cytototoxic activity against two human cancer cell lines, HT-1080 (human fibrosarcoma) and SNU-638 (human stomach adenocarcinoma), with lC(50) values of 3.2 and 3.4 mu g/mL, respectively. N-trans-feruloyltyramine and N-trans-feruloylmethoxytyramine were also isolated from this plant but were inactive.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.