View : 41 Download: 0
Flavonoids and aromatic compounds from the rhizomes of Zingiber zerumbet
- Flavonoids and aromatic compounds from the rhizomes of Zingiber zerumbet
- Jang, DS; Han, AR; Park, G; Jhon, GJ; Seo, EK
- Ewha Authors
- 전길자; 서은경; 한아름
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 전길자; 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 386 - 389
- Zingiber zerumbet; zingiberaceae; p-hydroxybenzaldehyde; vanillin; kaempferol3,4 ',7-O-trimethylether
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Repeated column chromatography of the CHCl3-soluble fraction of Zingiber zerumbet led to the isolation and identification of two aromatic compounds, p-hydroxybenzaldehyde (1) and vanillin (2), and six kaempferol derivatives, kaempferol-3,4',7-O-trimethylether (3), kaempferol-3-O-methylether (4), kaempferol-3,4'-O-dimethylether (5), 4"-O-acetylafzelin (6), kaempferol-3-O-(4-O-acetyl-alpha-L-rhamnopyranoside)], 2",4"-O-diacetylafzelin (7), kaempferol-3-O-(2,4-O-diacetyl-alpha-L-rhamnopyranoside)], and 3",4"-O-diacetylafzelin (8), kaempferol-3-O-(3,4-O-diacetyl-alpha-L-rhamnopyranoside)]. The structures of 1-8 were identified by analysis of spectroscopic data as well as by comparison with published values. This is the first report on the isolation of compounds 1-3 from this plant.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.