View : 68 Download: 0
Interconnection parameter extraction of printed circuit board by hybrid measurements of TDR and S-parameter
- Interconnection parameter extraction of printed circuit board by hybrid measurements of TDR and S-parameter
- Kim, YJ; Wee, JK; Kim, YH; Lee, S
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS
- vol. 38, no. 17, pp. 969 - 970
- IEE-INST ELEC ENG
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A modified technique for extracting the electrical parameters of transmission line on PCBs is proposed. It exploits hybrid measurements of the time domain and frequency domain response and does not require complicated and erroneous procedures such as DC capacitance measurement and parameter de-embedding. Experimental results show that the proposed method is more accurate than conventional methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.