View : 21 Download: 0
Design and syntheses of 2-oxiranecarboxylate derivatives and their hypoglycemic activities
- Design and syntheses of 2-oxiranecarboxylate derivatives and their hypoglycemic activities
- Jew, S; Kim, E; Je, S; Zhao, LX; Kim, H; Park, W; Ko, K; Kim, W; Kim, HJ; Cheong, JH; Lee, ES
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 1087 - +
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A series of 2-oxiranecarboxylate derivatives were prepared as carnitine palmitoyl transferase I (CPT-I) inhibitors for the development of new antidiabetic agents. The syntheses and biological activities were reported. The most promising derivative (13b) showed 2.5 times more hypoglycemic activity and 2 times lower acute toxicity compared to Etomoxir ((3)).
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.