View : 21 Download: 0
Pericarditis due to Tsutsugamushi disease
- Pericarditis due to Tsutsugamushi disease
- Chang, JH; Ju, MS; Chang, JE; Park, YS; Han, WS; Kim, IS; Chang, WH
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 101 - 102
- SCANDINAVIAN UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Tsutsugamushi Disease is an acute febrile illness caused by Rickettsia tsutsugamushi, which enters into the human bloodstream through the bite of leptotrombidium, It is characterized by eschar, fever and cutaneous rash. Pericardial effusion in Tsutsugamushi Disease is not a common manifestation, although a high rate of effusion was reported in autopsy in those who had died of the disease. Here, we report a case of Tsutsugamushi pericarditis documented by indirect immunofluorescent test of pericardial fluid, and give a brief review of the literature.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.