View : 168 Download: 0

창의·인성 교육에 대한 초등 교사의 인식 및 운영실태

Title
창의·인성 교육에 대한 초등 교사의 인식 및 운영실태
Other Titles
Elementary School Teachers' Conception and Management Conditions on Creativity and Character Education
Authors
김한나
Issue Date
2013
Department/Major
대학원 초등교육학과
Publisher
이화여자대학교 대학원
Degree
Master
Advisors
조연순
Abstract
미래 사회의 글로벌 인재를 양성하기 위한 교육정책과 방향은 창의성과 인성을 길러줄 수 있는 창의·인성 교육으로 전환하고 있다. 이러한 창의·인성 교육이 학교 현장에 성공적으로 뿌리 내리기 위해서는 교사 집단의 동의와 준비라는 아래로부터 위로의 방식이 절실히 필요하다. 따라서 본 연구는 초등학교에서 창의·인성 교육에 대한 교사의 인식을 알아보고, 실행 실태를 알아보았다. 연구 자료는 초등학교 교사를 대상으로 편의 표집을 하여 면담을 실시하였고 23명을 최종 분석하였으며 연구 결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 창의·인성 교육의 개념 인식 조사 결과 교사들은 창의·인성 교육을 창의성과 인성이 결합된 교육, 인성 교육 중심의 창의·인성 교육, 창의성과 인성 각각 독립적인 교육 그리고 창의성 교육 중심의 창의·인성 교육 순서로 이해하고 있었다. 대부분 교사들은 교육현장에서 창의·인성이라는 용어는 많이 사용하고 들어보았지만, 창의·인성 교육 책자나 연수를 접한 적은 없었다고 응답하였으며, 창의·인성이라는 용어가 미래 사회에 새롭게 요구되는 인재상을 암시한다는데 공감하면서도 아직까지는 교사 본인이 깊이 고민하여 창의·인성 교육을 스스로 개념화 할 수 있는 기회가 부족했던 것으로 보인다. 둘째, 창의·인성 교육 방법에 대한 운영 실태에 대한 응답 결과 창의성과 인성을 결합하여 창의·인성 교육을 하고 있는 교사들은 4명(18%)이고, 나머지 19명(82%)의 교사가 창의성 교육과 인성 교육을 각각 따로 하고 있다고 하였다. 교사들은 창의·인성이라는 새로운 개념에서 창의성과 인성이 함께 가야한다는 것은 인식하고 있지만 그러한 인식이 실행으로 연결되기까지는 창의·인성 교육 개념과 교육 방법의 모호함, 창의·인성 교육을 하기에 부족한 수업시수와 교육과정 체계, 실제적으로 도움이 되지 않는 보고회와 위로부터 내려오는 프로그램 및 지침 등의 어려움을 나타내었다. 결론적으로 교사들은 교육에서 중점을 두는 관점에 따라 창의·인성 교육을 나름대로 다양하게 인식하여 운영하고 있었으나 인식과 운영 방법은 일치 하지 않는 편이었으며, 창의·인성 교육의 필요성에 대해서는 공감하면서도 실제 학교에서 실행에 관해서는 회의적인 관점을 드러냈다. 따라서 효과적인 창의·인성 교육을 위해서는 다양한 개념적 고찰을 통한 이론적 기반이 제공될 필요가 있으며, 기존의 창의성 및 인성 교육과 차별화가 되려면 창의성 요소와 인성 요소 사이의 관련성 연구를 실시하여 창의성과 인성을 함께 향상 시킬 수 있는 방법을 연구하여야 할 것이다. 또한, 교사들에게 창의·인성 교육에 대한 역동적인 연수와 체험의 기회가 많이 필요함을 제언하였다.;Educational policies and directions to produce future outstanding individuals have changed into creativity and personality education which develop them. It’s essential for groups of teachers to consent and prepare to succeed in school education field. The purpose of this study is to identify teachers’ conception and management conditions on creativity and character education. The survey questionnaires were intended for elementary school teachers and the results of the study are as following. First, according to the result of concept recognition on creativity and character education, teachers recognize creativity and character education as in following sequence: combined ones, creativity education through personality one, independent ones each, and personality education through creativity one. Most of teachers reply that they’ve often used and heard the term, creativity and character education; however, they haven’t had any documents or training. Second, the poll showed that 18% of the respondents conduct a combination of creativity and character teaching, but the other 82% of the teachers implement creativity and character teaching separately and they pay more account to character than to creativity. Although teachers think creativity must go side by side with personal teaching, this kind of awareness plagued by the concept of creativity and character, ambiguity of teaching method, insufficient number of classes and curriculum, practically unhelpful sessions and the policy guide as it puts into effect. In conclusion, according to the perspectives teachers focus on, they manage the class in their own ways depending on creativity and character education, but their recognition doesn’t correspond with the way of management. Therefore, the opportunities of intensive training and various experiences for teacher will be necessary.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
일반대학원 > 초등교육학과 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE