View : 39 Download: 0
Antibiotics 投與에 依한 Mouse Hepatic Riboflavin 含量의 變動에 關한 硏究
- Antibiotics 投與에 依한 Mouse Hepatic Riboflavin 含量의 變動에 關한 硏究
- Issue Date
- 대학원 약학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- In this paper, it is confirmed that 5-classes Antibiotics, especially oxytetracycline, decreased the contents of He patic Riboflavin in mice.
Hepatic Riboflavin decreases in proportion to dose of Antibiotics,
1. Hepatic Riboflavin level of normal mice was almost the same, when rearing with the Riboflavin mixed wafer.
2. Metabolic degradation of Hepatic Riboflavin by Antibiotics is very dependent on blood concentration, than ratio of absorption of Antibiotics, therefore, when low dose 25mg/kg, BW of 5-classes Antibiotics orally administrated in mice, the oxytetracycline that different molecular structure and high concentration level in Blood increased ratio of metabolic degradation of Riboflavin than the tetracycline L-methylene Lysine that great ratio of absorption level.
3. When the intermediate dose 50mg/kg, BW of 5-classes
Antibiotics orally administrated in mice, oxytetra-cyclineincreased a 77.76% of ratio of metabolic degradation of Riboflavin on comparing the normal groups, that decrease curve gave essentially straight lines, while other Antibioties incre'ased approximately 50% of ratio of metabolic degradation.
4. When the large dose 75mg/kg, BW of 5-classes Antibiotics orally administrated in mice, oxytetracycline increased an average 1.1% of ratio of metabolic degradation of Riboflavin on comparing intermediate dose administration groups (low dose 40.39%: intermediate dose 77.76%: large dose 79.15%decreased), other antibiotics increased same an average 25%of ratio of metabolic degradation of Riboflavin, decreasecurve of oxytetracycline, gave parallel lines on large dose administration. Other antibiotics gave descending curve, it is characteristic curve. (mean value of low dose 36%:mean value of intermediate dose 47%: mean value of largedose 72% decreased). Antibiotics of tetracy-cline order increased of ratio of metabolio degradation of Riboflavin all the more Antibioties of penicillin order.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 생명·약학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.