View : 25 Download: 0
^(82)Kr의 collective excitation에 관한 연구
- ^(82)Kr의 collective excitation에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on collective exicitations of ^(82)Kr
- Issue Date
- 대학원 물리학과
- ^(82)Kr; collective excitation; 물리학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- A comprehensive investigation of the excited states of ^(82)Kr has been carried out through the γ-ray spectroscopy study of the radioactive decay of ^(82)Br(t1/2=35.34h, J^(π)=5^(-)) by means of a HP Ge spectrometer.
Twenty-nine energies and intensities were discovered by the helf of GAMMA2 program.
The ^(82)Br was found to populate levels at 776.62, 1474.85, 1820.44, 1956.92, 2094.14, 2427.03, 2547.36, 2556.21, 2648.29, 2827.82 keV by sum relations.
From log ft values, γ-intensities and all decay informations of ^(82m)Br, ^(82g)Rb, ^(82m)Rb. I have determined ^(82)Br decay scheme and have discovered collective mode characters of ^(82)Kr in the region of vibrational nuclei. (50
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 물리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.