View : 29 Download: 0
國民學校 口腔保健敎育 實態에 關한 調査硏究
- 國民學校 口腔保健敎育 實態에 關한 調査硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE PRESENT CONDITION OF DENTAL HEALTH EDUCATION IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
- Issue Date
- 대학원 건강교육과
- 국민학교; 구강보건교육; DENTAL HEALTH EDUCATION; 건강교육
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 本 硏究의 目的은 國民學校 敎師들을 對象으로 하여 現在 各 國民學校에서 實施되고 있는 國民學校口腔保健敎育 現況을 把握하고, 아울러 國民學校 全 學年의 敎科課程中에 收錄되어 있는 口腔保健關聯 敎料內容을 技萃·分析하여. 體系的인 國民學校 口腔保健敎育目標를 設定하는데 必要한 基礎資料를 提供하는 데 있다.
이러한 目的을 達成하기 위하여 釜山直轄市에 所在하고 있는 總 199個 國民學校中 任意로 추출한 15個 國民學校의 擔任敎師 505名을 對象으로, 設問紙法을 使用하여, 學校口腔保健敎育의 重要性에 關한 意見, 擔當學級學童의 口腔保健狀態에 關한 意見, 口腔保健敎育實施 現況에 關한 意見, 口腔保健知識에 關한 意見, 口腔保健敎育實施 內容, 現行 口腔保健敎育 實施時 障碍要因에 關한 意見, 國民學校 敎科書內의 口腔保健敎育 內容에 關한 意見 等을 調査하였다.
그리고, 1987年度 우리나라에서 使用되고 있는 國民學校 各 學年別·學期別 全 敎科書 70卷을 對象으로 各 敎科書內에 口腔保健과 關聯된 敎科內容을 調査·分析하여 다음과 같은 結果를 얻었다.
1) 口腔保健敎育에 關한 認識은 93.1%의 敎師가 在職年數에 關係없이 國民學校 口腔保健敎育이 重要하다고 應答하였다.
2) 敎師들의 擔任學級學童들의 口腔健康狀態에 關한 意見에서는 90.7%의 敎師가 學童들의 口腔健康管理가 잘 되지 않고 있거나 나쁘다고 생각하고 있었다.
3) 口腔保健敎育實施 現況은 95.3%의 敎師가 口腔保健敎育을 實施하고 있다고 應答하였고,在職年數에 따른 口腔保健實施率은 在職年數가 많을수록 높게 나타났다.
4) 調査對象 義師의 85.5%가 口腔保健知識의 不足을 呼訴하였다.
5) 口腔保健敎育의 實施 效果에 對해서는 26.1%의 敎師만이 效果가 크다고 應答하였다.
6) 口腔保健敎育時 障碍要因으로는 55.1%의 敎師가 敎科內容의 不足과 敎育資料의 不足을 呼訴하였고, 35.5%의 敎師가 專門知識의 不足을, 31.1%의 敎師가 時間不足을 呼訴하고 있었다.
7) 敎科書內에 收錄되어 있는 口腔保健敎育內容에 關한 意見에서는 69.3%의 敎師가 敎育內容이 不足하며, 改善이 必要하다고 應答하였다.
8) 國民學校 全學年 敎料書 70卷中에 口腔保健關聯內容이 收錄되어 있는 紙面은 總 24面이었다.;The purpose of this study is to understand the present condition of dental health education in elementary schools intending to establish systematic goals on dental health education in elementary schools through the means of analyzing and examining the contents of a curriculum for dental health contained in the process of curricula during entire school period of elementary school.
The sample for this study consisted of 505 elementary school teachers in Pusan and an analysis was made on the 70 volumes of entire textbooks by each school year in elementary schools through extracting the contents.
Findings from this study support the following conclusions
1. With regard to the dental health education by elementary school, 93.06% of the respondent teachers regarded it as important.
2. According to the opinions on the state of dental hygienic health for their class pupils, 90.62% of the respondent teachers thought that either the dental hygienic health control for the pupils were not well maintained, or their dental hygienic health condition were found to be inadequate.
3. As for the state of enforcing dental health education, 95.25% of the respondent teachers have revealed to be practicing dental health education for their pupils in school.
4. With regard to the effect on enforcing dental health education only, 26.14% of the teachers answered it as be greatly effective.
5. As for the obstructive factors in enforcing dental health education, the lack of the curriculum contents and the educational data was complained by 55.0% of the teachers, and the lack of specialized knowledge by 34.45% of the teachers, and the shortage of time was appealed by 31.09% of the teachers as revealed.
6. In the opinions regarding the contents of dental health education contained in the textbooks, 69.30% of the respondent teachers asserted that the educational contents were not sufficient and thus its development measures should be deemed as necessary.
7. Among the elementary school textbooks, the space involved in the contents concerning detal health education contained only 24 pages.
8. Therefore, based on the results of this survey, in order to implement more efficient dental health education in elementary schools, it is required that a new model of dental health education in school should be developed in such a way for enhancing the related data by the educational contents of dental health and the continuous education closely lined with each respective school year.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 보건관리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.