View : 64 Download: 0
Frederick Ashton의 作品世界에 관한 硏究
- Frederick Ashton의 作品世界에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON F. ASHTON'S BALLET WORLD
- Issue Date
- 대학원 무용학과
- Frederick Ashton; 작품세계; Royal Ballet단
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- That England's 「The Royal Ballet? could secure and consolidate the worldwide position in the ballet world of today can be said to be thanks to the great contribution of many people who strove for the growth and development of the Ballet Group. Especially, the first dance director of this Ballet Group-Fre-derick Ashton developed the pure dance as well as the dramatic dance of ballet, attaching great importance to the classical dance of ballet, and this can be regarded as the characteristic of this Ballet Group.
Ashton had studied under Massine, and piled of experience upon experience in Ida Rubinstein's Ballet Group of Paris and in M. Ranbert's Mercury Ballet. Therefore, on the basis of his inborn talents and much experience, he had do difficulty in producing a wide variety of choreographies and this ability of his could lead in a large audience easily.
Ashton's style can not be said to represent the whole of England's arts activities, but he can be said to have a wide variety of choreographies.
Through this study I could understand, first of all the characteristic at Ballets produced by Ashton, and at the same time, as the result of having studied the successful ballets such as "Montones" "Enigma Variations" "La fille mal garde´e" produced after the establishment of Royal Ballet, I could not only understand the world of his works, but also investigate even the influence which he had on Modern Ballet.
As the result of having studied and analyzed his choreographic faculty with which the could lead today's Royal Ballet company to the worldwide level and the influence which he had on any other ballet groups, I could make the following general conclusion.
First ; Through his wide variety of works, he established the world of romantic works which express in inner world of a human being, in addition to the form of classism using the technique and form of ballet. This is to explain the greatness and the inborn choreographic faculty of Ashton whom the twenty century produced.
Secondly ; As shown in his works, Ashton adopted the form of dance expressing the beauty of dance itself as well as purity, freshness, and balance, and he expressed various kinds of feelings such as the original nature of a human being and the contents of love etc. That is, he did his best, in order to express the poetic mystery of movement. Accordingly, his works were of great help in forming the method by which all Modern Ballets are performed.
Thirdly ; As stated above, Ashton's work world and many achivements he accomplished as a director in Royal Ballet can be summarized to have been a firm basis in bringing today's development of this Ballet company.;오늘날의 Ballet社會에 있어서, 英國의 「The Royal Ballet」가 世界的인 位置로 오를 수 있었던 것은 그 발레단을 위해 努力한 여러 사람들의 貢獻이라 볼 수 있다. 그 중에서도 그 발레단의 特徵으로 古典的인 것을 重視하며 드라마틱한 것과 함께 발레의 純粹한 춤을 發展시킨 人物이 그 발레단의 最初의 按舞家였던 Frederick Ashton 일 것이다.
Ashton은 Leonide Massine과 Marie Rambert에게 師事받고 빠리의 「Ida Rubinstein」발레단, 영국의 「Mercury」발레단에서 쌓은 經驗과 함께 自身의 天賦的인 能力으로 多樣하고 폭 넓은 藝術世界를 演出해 내었다.
本 硏究는 먼저 Ashton에 의해 이루어진 作品을 理解하고 把握하였으며 特히 「로얄 발레단」에서 그의 成功的인 作品 「Monotones」 「La fille mal garde´e」 「Enigma Variations」을 通하여 그의 作品世界에 對한 分析과 아울러 아쉬톤이 Modern Ballet에 끼친 影響까지를 考察하였다.
오늘날의 로얄발레를 世界的인 水準으로 이끈 그의 按舞的 能力과 影響力을 硏究한 結果를 綜合해 보면 다음과 같다.
1. Ashton의 多樣하고 폭 넓은 作品을 通하여 그는 발레의 技巧와 形式을 使用하는 古典主義 形式위에 人間의 內面世界를 表出하는 浪漫的인 作品世界를 構築하였고 이것은 20세기가 낳은 그의 偉大한 藝想과 天賦的인 按舞能力으로 要約될 수 있을 것이다.
2. 純粹하고 新鮮하면서 均衡을 지닌 Ashton 作品은 舞踊 自體의 아름다움을 表現하려는 形式의 追求와 人間의 本性, 그리고 사랑에 對한 憧憬등 여러 種類의 內面世界를 나타냄으로써 움직임으로 詩的인 神秘性을 表現하려 했던 그의 作品들은 모든 Modern Ballet가 追求하려 했던 온갖 方法論을 構築하는데 도움을 주었다.
3. 이와같은 그의 作品世界와 「로얄 발레단」에서 이룬 監督으로서 여러 業績들은 오늘날 그 발레단의 發展을 이룰 수 있었던 確固한 土壤으로 볼 수 있을 것이라는 세 가지 側面으로 要約될 수 있다고 보겠다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 무용학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.