View : 77 Download: 0

5ㆍ6세 유아를 위한 타자기교육프로그램의 효율성에 관한 실험연구

Title
5ㆍ6세 유아를 위한 타자기교육프로그램의 효율성에 관한 실험연구
Other Titles
STUDY ON EFFECTIVENESS OF TEACHING TYPING ON 5 AND 6 YEARS OLDS CHILDREN
Authors
심문주
Issue Date
1984
Department/Major
교육대학원 교육학전공유아교육분야
Keywords
유아타자기교육유아교육
Publisher
이화여자대학교 교육대학원
Degree
Master
Advisors
이기숙
Abstract
유아에대한 문자기초능력의 교육은 구체적인 활동속에서 놀이를 통하여 유아의 흥미와 요구에 맞는 적절한 내용의 제시가 있어야한다. 왜냐하면 문자기초능력은 후의 쓰기지도의 준비로서 중요한 의의를 갖기 때문이다. 그러므로 유아교육을 담당하는 교사는 아동이 문자와 친숙해지고 문자를 구성하는 여러가지 선을 만들어보는 활동중심의 교육내용을 제공해 주어야한다. 본 연구의 목적은 언어학습에 있어서 유아의 문자기초능력을 길러주기위한 구체적인 방법으로서 타자기를 이용했을 때의 효과에 대한것을 알아보므로써, 문자기초능력을 위한 프로그램의 기본자료가 되고저 한다. 본 연구의 대상아동은 서울시내 유치원중 여의도에 위치하고있는 D유아원 아동 20명, Y유치원 아동 20명과 반포에 위치하고있는 M유치원 아동 20명으로서 총 60명이었다. 이들 세 유치원은 모두 아파트지역에 위치하고 있는 지역적 특성을 갖고 있다. 대상아동의 선정은 아동의 나이, 부모의 교육정도, 생활수준이 비슷한 아동끼리 무작위로 표집하였다. 실험도구는 학교준비도검사, 도형변별력, 유아지능검사를 사용하였다. 본 연구의 문제는 다음과 같다. 1. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 학습준비도의 정도는 어떠한가? 2. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 지능발달의 정도는 어떠한가? 3. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 지능의 하위요인 발달의 정도는 어떠한가? 4. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 도형변별능력 정도는 어떠한가? 5. 타자기학습을 한 집단내 발달정도는 성별의 차이가 있는가? 6. 타자기학습에 대한 아동의 반응및 적응은 여떠한가? 연구결과는 다음과 같다. 1. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 학습준비도는 몬테소리교육집단 및 전통적인 교육집단과 비교했을 때 의의가 없는 것으로 나타났다. 2. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 지능정도는 몬테소리교육집단과의 비교에서는 의의가 없는 것으로 나타났으며, 전통적인 교육집단과의 비교에서는 의의가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 3. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 지능의 하위요인 발달정도에 대하여는 "낱말과 글의 뜻", "같은그림찾기"에서는 몬테소리교육집단및 전통적인 교육집단과의 비교에서 의의가 없는 것으로 나타났으며, 몬테소리교육집단과의 비교에서는 "점잇기"가, 전통적인 교육집단과의 비교에서는 "점잇기" 와 "네모맞추기·본뜨기"에서 의의가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 4. 타자기학습을 한 집단의 도형변별력은 몬테소리교육집단및 전통적인 교육집단과의 비교에서 의의가 없는 것으로 나타났다. 5. 타자기학습을 한 집단내 발달정도는 성별에 있어서 차이가 없었다. 6. 타자기학습에 대한 아동의 반응및 적응은 초기에는 매우 높은 흥미를 나타내었으나 약 3개월이 지나면서부터 싫증을 나타내는 아동이 생기기 시작하여 2학기말에 가서는 7명정도의 아동이 타자기학습에 거부감을 나타내었다. 아동 타자기학습에 대한 거부반응은 실내온도의 상승으로 모든활동에 있어서 집중력이 낮아지면서 타자기학습에 대하여서도 집중력이 낮아진 것으로 해석되며, 또 나이가 어린아동이나 문자에 대한 흥미가 없는 아동, 또는 활동적인 놀이를 좋아하는 아동으로 구분할 수 있다. 그러나 8명의 아동은 타자기학습에 대하여 매우 높은 흥미를 나타내었으며 2학기 말에는 동화책의 내용을 타자기로 칠 수 있었다.;The Purpose of this study is to provide materials for the program of primary writing by researching the effect of using the typewriter in Learning language. Subject were kindergarden children in Banpo and 20 kinderaarden children in Yeodo, and 20 nursery school children in Yeodo. They were sampled randomly from Seoul by the degree of parent's education and the standard of living. As the experimental instrument, school readness test, figure, I.O. test were used. The study questions study are as follows : 1. How is learning readiness in the group of typewriter? 2. How is the subordinare elements development of I.O. in the group of typewriter? 3. How is the I.O development in the group of typewriter? 4. How is the ability of figure discrimination in the group of typewriter? 5. How is the sex's difference in the group of typewriter? 6. How are the responses of the group in typewriter learning? The was used to see the differences, t-test and the results obtained can be summerized as follows: 1. There was no significance in learning readiness among the group of typewriter, the Montessori group and the traditional group. 2. There was no significance in I.O. between the group of type-writer and the Montessori group, but there was significance in I.O. between the group of typewriter ana the traditional group. 3. There was no significance in subordinate elements of I.O., for example: the meaning of words, phrases, put together the same figures, among these group. but there was significance in connecting points among these groups. 4. There was no significance in the abilith of figure discrimination among these group. 5. There was no sex's difference of the typewriter's group in development. 6. In the early course , the responses of children to the typewriter were very excotomg, so they all wanted to learn the typewriter, but in the middle course children who diliked to learn the typewriter were beginning to appear. In the last' couse, some of thildren (about 44%) rejected to the typewriter. And the rest of children (56%) were interested in typewriter and 8 children, 40% of them, were very interested in typewriter; and so they would like to type the typewriter during the free play hour, reading the story books.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
교육대학원 > 유아교육전공 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE